. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . where ImagInatIon comes to play

Friday 28 February 2014

I Love to Read!


February is I Love to Read! month. As an advocate for literacy in my province as well as regularly advocating our Freedom to Read guaranteed us under the Charter of Rights and Freedom in Canada (it is still regularly taken away), February ensures my involvement in some way... but not this year.

That's why I'm so happy to share someone else's awesome donation to the literacy cause. Winnipeg can now boast its own river library, where one can peruse a magazine while lacing up their skates. What a hearty breed we are, we prairie dwellers...



I invite you to visit little free library, a wonderfully creative cause 
for the promotion of literacy worldwide.
photo: S. James

No comments: